Kempella understands that good written communication is a commercial necessity in today's global markets. Publications, speeches, presentations and press releases must be in flawless English, bespoke for the audience, concise, engaging and accurate. Effective communication of your brand is the key to establishing your business’s credibility over its competitors. This is where Kempella can help.
“Information and communication are often used interchangeably, but they signify quite different things. Information is giving out. Communication is getting through.”
Sydney J. Harris, Journalist (1917-1966).
- Understand the cultural norms in Africa and also have the confidence to communicate with international corporations and donors.
- Add value by bringing international expertise blended with local insights of doing business in Africa.
- Have a proven track record of driving policy development at the local, national and international level.
- Are adept at confidently working within governance structures of governments.
- Have insight into the incentives and risks faced by businesses to promote their brand and implement Corporate Social Responsibility.
Kempella has the expertise to facilitate the implementation of the International Organisation ISO 26000, which is a set of voluntary standards designed to enable businesses to contribute to sustainable development.
“Engaging people, winning their trust and securing their involvement in my work are vital to the partnership work I do. Having worked with Leya, I’m extremely pleased to recommend her for her exceptional skills in repeatedly delivering these key elements in her work with statutory partners.
Leya’s technical approach to building systems and processes across partners is demonstrated by the effective collaboration she achieves. She is skilled in facilitating partnerships and winning commitment to doing things better and to aim higher. Leya’s steady and determined approach gives assurance that things are under her control. She clarifies the destination as well as setting out a clear roadmap of how to get there.
I have come to respect and appreciate her influencing skills and her ability to manage disparate groups, build relationships, facilitate dialogue and bring out collaborative working among senior managers and staff. She is experienced in working with local authorities, the Police, London Fire Brigade and Probation services, as well as with voluntary sector partners.
I am confident that Leya will deliver the desired outcomes agreed with your organisation”,
We are committed to finding solutions and achieving sustainable change.
Contact the team for more information.